- When you request additional information or register on Enlyt Health ’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- Enlyt Health uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
- For more information about Enlyt Health’s information collection practices, please email: email@example.com
USE OF INFORMATION
- Enlyt Health uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Enlyt Health may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, and promotions.
- Enlyt Health may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Unless described in the full Privacy Statement, Enlyt Health does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Enlyt Health may share information collected with other companies that work on Enlyt Health ’s behalf.
- For more information about Enlyt Health ’s use of information collected, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every marketing email from Enlyt Health contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- If you provide Enlyt Health with contact information, you can manage how the Company uses your information by emailing: email@example.com
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Questions regarding Enlyt Health ’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: Enlyt Health Inc – Privacy 100 2nd Ave S Suite 301N St. Petersburg, FL 33701