Enlyt Health is committed to providing a stellar customer experience. As an essential part of this commitment, we offer limited technical support to all paid applications running on the Enlyt Health platform. Technical support is limited to the scope, hours, contacts, and channels below.
Enlyt Health’s support offering is available only for the technologies supported by Enlyt Health Platform Stacks, and is limited to the following:
Installation and Configuration Issues
- Installation of application dependencies
- Best practices for configuration of supported application dependencies
- General questions about supported software packages
- Identifying problems preventing an application from starting or running on Enlyt Health
- Providing workarounds or resolutions for known problems
- Answering general how-to questions, and providing pointers to documentation
- Troubleshooting supported software packages showing erratic or faulty behavior on Enlyt Health, independent of the user’s application code
Enlyt Health‘s technical support services do not extend to the following areas:
- General debugging of user applications
- Rewriting application code for compatibility with Enlyt Health
- Modifying and/or patching third party or Open Source software packages for compatibility with Enlyt Health
2. Who can contact support?
Billing and account management support is available to all customers. Limited technical support is available for Enlyt Health customers. Support requests will only be processed if:
- The request is made through one of our official support channels (see below)
- The request originates from a registered Enlyt Health account email address
- The requester has collaborator access to any specific Enlyt Health applications pertaining to the request
3. Support Channels
Technical support is available exclusively through the Enlyt Health Support Site located at help.enlythealth.com.
Registered Enlyt Health users can submit new tickets.
If you are unable to log in or access your account, you may submit a ticket by sending an email from your Enlyt Health account email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enlyt Health Support offers 12×5 coverage. Hours are 9am – 9pm Eastern Time, Monday – Friday, excluding US Holidays. Support inquiries may be submitted at any time. 24×7 support is available via our Premium Support package.
The Enlyt Health Platform itself is monitored 24×7. See Section 6, Proactive Monitoring for more details.
6. Proactive Monitoring
The Enlyt Health Cloud Platform is monitored 24×7 by comprehensive automated systems. In the event of any issue affecting the health and operation of Enlyt Health’s infrastructure, core systems, or tools, our dedicated operations team is notified and will respond immediately to diagnose and correct any issues. This 24×7 monitoring covers the entire Enlyt Health platform, benefitting all Enlyt Health users – free as well as paying.
In the event of a platform issue, a notice will be posted on our platform status site at status.enlythealth.com to promptly communicate the impact and status of any such issue. If there’s an ongoing platform issue, you do not need to submit a support ticket. Instead, monitor the status page which will always be kept up-to-date with the latest progress and information.
7. Premium Support
Please contact us to find out about our Premium Support options.